Monday, January 23, 2012

Hair Diary.


I took this picture around September I believe.
I miss seeing my hair some times but I really hate doing my hair everyday. So I always keep in braided in weave. Keeping my hair braided save me the hassle in time in the morning and my hair grows. I haven't had a perm since late August I believe. I'm not giving up on perms but I only want to get a perm two times in a year. So far my hair has grown a lot. But I am dying to do a length check, I try to take care the best way I can. I have bought some new product for my hair but I haven't used them yet. To be honest I don't like using new hair products because I don't want to cause any damage to my hair. I plan on getting a perm around April I seriously cannot wait! All I want is healthy long beautiful hair.

1 comment:

  1. My hair is at the same length at the moment. :D

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete