Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Closet finds: Blue Blazer





So there is a little story behind this blazer, I've had this blazer for a long time now since middle school I think (I'm in my second year of college now). My mom gave me this blazer and another blazer which is maroon and I still don't like it. At first when my mom gave me the blazer I wasn't a fan it was too big and I had nothing to where it with, plus I thought blazers where for grown women so I never wore it. Okay so back to present day. I was cleaning out my closet a few months ago and I found it in my closet again this time I tried it on, it felt a little bit too small for me but I fell in love with the blazer. But I had to take the shoulder pads off.     I am so happy that I have a cute new blazer to add to my collection. Ignore my goofiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment